Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thanks for the advice!

I have been increasingly unhappy with my waistline and lack of energy, I have been eating well and my overall health has improved greatly, but I still had little energy and am not losing weight. I have also been getting cabin fever and have been wanting some time alone....

So I decided to kill two birds with one stone. For the past couple of days I have been walking from my home to the Waterfront Park in Downtown Poulsbo (about 1.5 miles one way) to knit while my son is napping. When my son wakes up, my husband drives downtown to pick me up. So I get about 2 to 3 hours to get off my butt and get some exercise and fresh air, time alone to think and to knit, and a break away from my husband and son.

It has been recharging! Physically, mentally, spiritually, recharging and refreshing. I should have thought of this a long time ago! Actually, I have my older sister to thank.... she has always been there to tell me when I need to pull my head out of my butt and get moving in my life, and now is no different. She observed that I rarely, if ever, get time by myself and that this could be dampening my life.... and after thinking about it, I realized that she was right. I needed change, a new outlook on life, a new perspective. So I wanted to tell her:

Thank you for your wisdom!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker