Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Non-animal crafters

I have created this crafting group at Ravelry! I am so excited, I already have several members!

I am not a vegetarian, vegan, or animal rights activist. I am not allergic to animal based yarns, they don’t make me itch or rub me raw, I just don’t particularly like animal based yarns… I have tried to love them, but I just can’t.

I know that is grounds for exile in many yarn crafting circles, but that is just me. I know there are many knitters out there who are allergic to animal based yarns, particularly wool. And there are bound to be conscientious objectors to using animal products for various reasons… but for some reason, I haven’t found a group on Ravelry dedicated to these outcast crafters. So I have created one...

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker