Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Alex's first haircut

Alex has had those cute little cherub curls forever and we have loved them, but they were starting to really cause some grief for Alexander.....

they would curl into his ears and tickle him and he would dig at his ears and make himself bleed....

they would curl into his eyes and no amount of brushing of his hair seems to keep them at bay for more than a few minutes....

Today we bid a fond farewell to the little curls. I got my scissors out, sat him on my lap, had Daddy hold his arms and I trimmed his hair.

The hair now comes to just above his ears, just above his eyes and straight across his neck. Nothing to it! And he looks so handsome! You thought he looked older before?! Now my 14 month old looks like a 2 year old!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker