Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Finished!


Okay, so it's not a huge project, but I feel such a sense of accomplishment for having finished this. It is a drawstring bag for my sister, who is getting married. She asked me to provide the "Something Blue" for her wedding... you know the old wedding good luck rhyme.... "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, and a penny in your shoe"

Obviously she wont want to carry this down the aisle with her, but I wanted to put a little effort into making something for her to keep for a long time to remember how I was a special part of her wedding. So I have put a little garter, inside for her to wear down the aisle... of course, she probably wont come home with the garter as it is tradition for the groom to remove it at the reception and throw it to the guys like the bride throws her flowers to the girls.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker