Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bright Boy

Alex has been walking around the house saying "book" over and over and over.... many times he will bring a book to me and climb up in my lap for me to read it to him. I love that he is interested in reading!

This morning we read a book called "The Trucks Book" by Harry McNaught. Actually, this wasn't the first time we read it. It is so used and worn, Alex carries it around with him a lot and likes to look at all the different "cars", as he says. But this morning as we were reading it, he was pointing at the tires on each of the trucks and saying "a, o". He was connecting the shape of the tires to letters that he has been studying on Starfall!

MY TWO YEAR OLD RECOGNIZES LETTERS!!!! He knows which letters are round, and can name them when he sees round objects! I am just so proud of him.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker