Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thank God for Food Storage... even though it wasn't mine...

I can't believe I ran out of basic pantry essentials!

I just take for granted most of the time that certain things are in my pantry, so when I went to make a loaf of onion bread and found that I was out of onion soup mix, I was a bit perturbed.... but I went to make a substitute and found that I was also out of Worcestershire sauce, dried minced onion, beef bullion, and many other things!

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!!!!

So now I have all the wet ingredients all mixed together to make onion bread and they are just sitting there, waiting for my grandma to bring me some dried minced onion and beef bullion from her food storage....

*sigh*

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker