Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Meeting my new birth team today,,,

I hope it goes better than Seattle. The UW was too much stress, too much travel, too much money, too much time, too much lying by them, just too much! They are a fantastic facility, and because of them I am on Insulin and my sugars have been awesome and I found out why my blood pressure is so high, it has nothing to do with baby, so I don't have to be concerned about Pre-Eclampsia... so it wasn't a complete waste of time... but I couldn't gestate in peace knowing that they intended it slice me open at 37 weeks...

Here's hoping that Tacoma General's OBAC is a better choice... because it is my last choice!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I hope it goes well! Keep me updated:)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker