Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 27, 2008

SIX YEARS!!!!!



WE MADE IT ANOTHER YEAR!!!!! My husband and I have been married for 6 years.... and we are still madly in love! Take that and shove it down your divorce rates America! HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

I think it is so fantastic to see when couples can work through problems and overcome adversity together... I know it doesn't always work out, but when it does, it is a beautiful thing.

My husband and I met online late in 2001 and married early in 2002, we have had our fair share of difficulties including: health, legal, financial and marital issues... but we worked through it all and have come out the other side of our sixth year in one piece and are better for all that we have faced together.

Here's to another year of wedded bliss!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker