Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am sick and tired... of being sick and tired....

Being a family has its ups and downs... The ups are great! Like lots of time together and fun things to do and people to care about and people to care about you... The downs are terrible! Like fights and the flu...

Speaking of the flu, my husband came home with the flu about a week ago and was sick and miserable for about three days. Then my son caught it... at 1am no less... and was puking and had diarhea and the whole bit. He had it for two days then I got it!

I am on day two now... feeling lots better, thanks to the ER giving me something for nausea. Yes, I am a wimp. As soon as I felt the first signs of nausea (2 AM Monday morning) I had my hubby take me in to the ER. I simply can't deal with nausea after having misdiagnosed gall bladder problems for three months. The docs kept telling me it was just acid reflux till I finally convinced them it was something else and they did an ultrasound and found a very sick gall bladder... I puked almost constantly for those three months... it was horrible!

Anyway, today I feel a lot better. I had some milk this morning, and I am about to get some light lunch... wish me luck!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I'm so sorry! The flu and it's vicious cycle is horrid, especially with kids. Feel better soon!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker