Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Acknowledging God's Hand in My Life

Last week, I wanted to knit a pair of socks using two circulars, but... alas, I only had one of the necessary circulars...

My husband informs me three days ago that I need to organize my knitting needles and crochet hooks, before Alex loses them for me...

I get a coupon to JoAnn's, but I throw the coupon away, thinking "I'll never get to use this..."

Yesterday I got an anonymous gift card to JoAnn's in the amount of $25 for Christmas...

Today, I decide to go to JoAnn's to see what I can find.

While I'm putting on my shoes my son comes running in with a piece of paper which turns out to be a valid 40% off coupon to JoAnn's

I get to JoAnn's and wander back to the needles thinking that I can at least get the other circular I need... they were 25% off

Right next to the needles is a knitting needle and crochet hook organizer that is not on sale, meaning I could use the coupon on it! I think to myself, "if I get to the register and don't have enough money, I'll just pick up a couple skeins of yarn instead...

I get to the register and my total is $24.69

God is definitely looking out for me! I know it is a simple thing... going to the store is nothing spectacular, but it just seems a little convenient that all these things just fall into place. God is reminding me that He is there and that He loves me and wants me to be happy!

1 comment:

Missy said...

That is so wonderful! I'm glad everything turned out and you were able to get everything you needed:)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker