Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Celebration

Our Christmas celebration is over. Alex is sleeping/nursing, he fell asleep about ten minutes after the last person left. He was so tired!

We had a great time, 11 people packed into my little bitty apartment. I cooked a feast for my family which included: Black Forest Ham, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Stovetop Stuffing with Gravy, Yum Yams, Cranberry Sauce, and a Chevres Cheese Ball.

My Grandma brought a Green Bean Casserole, olives, cookies, and fudge. My Mother and Aunt brought crackers for the cheese ball and milk. For desert, I made a Chocolate Chip Pudding Cake with Chocolate Glaze.

Gifts were exchanged and we had a wonderful time visiting with everyone. I really enjoyed this Christmas. I liked having everyone come to my house instead of going to someone else's house.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker